Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2018


Merry Christmas Tree!



Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor this week. However, Sally Ann has now moved her images to Lili of the Valley.  So this week we are honoring Sally Ann for the many years she has sponsored Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  I have always loved her images.  This sweet image is Bobbi and Xmas Tree.  Isn't he just so adorable?

Here is the link to Lili of the Valley and Digi Stamp Boutique images!
https://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/acatalog/Digi-Stamp-Boutique.html

Sketch 147 

My Recipe:
Image:  Digi Stamp Boutique Bobbi and Xmas Tree
Papers:  SU Cherry Cobbler, Green Dot paper from Stash...no name,  Cream Card Stock
Ink: Copics
Techniques: La La Land Crafts Dies Stitched Circles, Stitched Scalloped Circle, SU 1 1/4" Round Punch
Accessories: Christmas House Crystal Stickers, Red Twine, Star Brad, Glossy Accents, Embossing Powder, Make It Christmas Buttons

2 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card Judi, I love your embellishments and this cute image. So happy to have you creating with us. Hugs Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your card Judi, this is such a sweet image and I totally love all your embellishments you've used. You can get such an amazing selection in the US. It's so lovely to have you creating with us this fortnight.
    Hugs always
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button