Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th -- Sweet Sketch 4

Happy Fourth of July! I'm a little late posting this morning as I have been fighting a cold the past few days and it finally got me last night...and I totally spaced out about posting this card. However, I am still going to try to have a wonderful day. But it is a bummer having a summer cold.
I am grateful to be able to live in the United States of America and especially the Great Northwest! We are having wonderful weather here. It is actually like this all the time....we just tell everyone it rains to keep them away!!! Hahaha!!!
Hope you enjoy all the 4th of July cards...be sure to check out Sweet Sketch Wednesday to see all the rest of them.

Supplies:Stamps: Studio G
Paper:SU Nights of Navy, Real Red, My Mind’s Eye Primary Blue Stripes
Ink: SU Nights of Navy, Real Red
Embellishments: Brads, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Stickles, Cuttlebug D’vine Swirl, SU Star Punches, Fiskars Star Punch, Quickutz Swirl
Hope you will take time this week to play along with Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing your creations!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Judi you card us so festive for the fourth. I really love how it turned out. hope you get feeling bettter soon. Love ya Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi~what a great card! Hope you feel better soon. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi, I really like this card. It is so fun. Love the swirls and stars. I hope you have a wonderful 4th....What is this I hear about you being sick again..I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! The swirls are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi your card is so festive and gorgeous - love the stars and swirls combo - great work creating such a great card to celebrate your 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judi, I love your blog and your cards are just awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Hope you'll come back again. I'll definitely be back to see what new and beautiful creations you've made!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button