Well, I just want to thank Hollie aka Momiji at Momiji's Madness for nominating me for Kreativ Blogger. What a surprise as I am new to blogging myself!. It has actually taken me over a week just to find time to post my thank you!
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person's blog who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post a link to the 7 you nominated.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven thing that people might find intersting about me!
Well hummm, that will be interesting!!!
1. I have two wonderful and very talented sisters, Nancy and Arlana. Check out Nancy's blog at Mulberry Station. And Check out Arlana's blog at Sweetberry Designs.
2. My sister, Arlana, is the site owner of the new sketch site at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Be sure to check her blog out and play along.
3. I have had 5 foot surgeries just two and half years ago.....
4. The fourth surgery was self inflicted...I fractured the surgery just five days after the surgery and had to have it redone. Two surgeries were bunionectomies and the other two were for screw removals.
5. I now walk 4-8 miles a day and love being able to walk pain free. I would do it all over again!!!
6. I have been a caregiver for 17 years....currently caring for my father-in-law.
7. I just rediscovered that I can still Hola Hoop!!!!! From my neck down to my ankles!!!! Are you impressed!!! I was!! I have been trying to teach my grand daughter how to hola hoop!
I am very, very new to the blogging world so the people I know are very limited...although incredible talented. The people I would like to nominate come from my Arlana's Design Team at Sweet Sketch Wednesday....they are:
1. My sister, Arlana, as she was the one who got me into paper crafting. I will always remember picking up the Xyron 150 and saying...."What is this?" She replied, "a sticker maker." I thought to myself...."who would want to make a sticker!!!" Four Xyrons later....The rest is history!!! Arlana is incredibly talented and has been since she was three years old. I have always called her the "Craft Queen." She can make magic out of anything!!! Arlana has already been nominated by Hollie and I know she is terrible busy and will not have time to respond but I still want to nominate her again. She deserves it!!
2. My other sister, Nancy, who is also extremely talented. Nancy is very artistic and I think it still shows in her paper crafting. She can draw anything! As a youth, I was always so jealous of her talent...only that I wished I had that talent too. Now as sisters we just have a blast creating together. She also makes beautiful wedding cakes and the best taking too!!!
3. Liz is another person I want to nominate. I am always amazed at her ability to create so many cards without using stamps! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at SSW. I still follow your blog.
4. Sheri has also been an inspiration to me. I love her clean style and use of borders, nestabilities and embossing folders.
5. I love Teri's signature punch flowers that she uses. Her talent is never ending also. Love her toppers!
6. Pam's cards are also such an inspiration to me...I am always amazed at the variety of cards that Pam comes up with. She has such cute stamps!
7. I also love Jeannie's cards. They are so fresh and fun.
Thanks ladies for all your inspiration to me! So when you see your designs on my cards...take it as a compliment!!!! It's been great getting acquainted with you! I could have included the entire SSW Design Team but I figure you will eventually be nominated too!!!