Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009


Well, I just want to thank Hollie aka Momiji at Momiji's Madness for nominating me for Kreativ Blogger. What a surprise as I am new to blogging myself!. It has actually taken me over a week just to find time to post my thank you!
Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link the person's blog who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.

6. Post a link to the 7 you nominated.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.


Seven thing that people might find intersting about me!

Well hummm, that will be interesting!!!

Here goes:

1. I have two wonderful and very talented sisters, Nancy and Arlana. Check out Nancy's blog at Mulberry Station. And Check out Arlana's blog at Sweetberry Designs.

2. My sister, Arlana, is the site owner of the new sketch site at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Be sure to check her blog out and play along.

3. I have had 5 foot surgeries just two and half years ago.....

4. The fourth surgery was self inflicted...I fractured the surgery just five days after the surgery and had to have it redone. Two surgeries were bunionectomies and the other two were for screw removals.

5. I now walk 4-8 miles a day and love being able to walk pain free. I would do it all over again!!!

6. I have been a caregiver for 17 years....currently caring for my father-in-law.

7. I just rediscovered that I can still Hola Hoop!!!!! From my neck down to my ankles!!!! Are you impressed!!! I was!! I have been trying to teach my grand daughter how to hola hoop!

I am very, very new to the blogging world so the people I know are very limited...although incredible talented. The people I would like to nominate come from my Arlana's Design Team at Sweet Sketch Wednesday....they are:

1. My sister, Arlana, as she was the one who got me into paper crafting. I will always remember picking up the Xyron 150 and saying...."What is this?" She replied, "a sticker maker." I thought to myself...."who would want to make a sticker!!!" Four Xyrons later....The rest is history!!! Arlana is incredibly talented and has been since she was three years old. I have always called her the "Craft Queen." She can make magic out of anything!!! Arlana has already been nominated by Hollie and I know she is terrible busy and will not have time to respond but I still want to nominate her again. She deserves it!!

2. My other sister, Nancy, who is also extremely talented. Nancy is very artistic and I think it still shows in her paper crafting. She can draw anything! As a youth, I was always so jealous of her talent...only that I wished I had that talent too. Now as sisters we just have a blast creating together. She also makes beautiful wedding cakes and the best taking too!!!

3. Liz is another person I want to nominate. I am always amazed at her ability to create so many cards without using stamps! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at SSW. I still follow your blog.

4. Sheri has also been an inspiration to me. I love her clean style and use of borders, nestabilities and embossing folders.

5. I love Teri's signature punch flowers that she uses. Her talent is never ending also. Love her toppers!

6. Pam's cards are also such an inspiration to me...I am always amazed at the variety of cards that Pam comes up with. She has such cute stamps!

7. I also love Jeannie's cards. They are so fresh and fun.

Thanks ladies for all your inspiration to me! So when you see your designs on my cards...take it as a compliment!!!! It's been great getting acquainted with you! I could have included the entire SSW Design Team but I figure you will eventually be nominated too!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Judi. You are the best! What a sweet thing to say! I accept, but will have to get started on nominating others when I get home. I am having too much fun playing. It will be good to be together this weekend. See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judi, Thanks for all the fun sweet comments. I too except a second time I will just have to figure out when I play. I cant waite for you to get here so we can have SWEET fun crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judi, congrats on the blog award and thanks so much for including me in that list. It's a pleasure to check out your blog and your cards are always so great to see.
    LOL good for you on the hoola hoop - I cannot use one to save me.

    We are all good here, thanks so much for the sweet message! Hope you are all well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judi, Congrats on the award and thank you so much for including me!! I am glad that I was able to help you girls~Have a wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Judi, thanks soo much for including me on your award list! Only been blogging myself for a couple of months, so cheers!
    I'm glad you like visiting my blog and enjoy my wee flowers. Didn't intend those flowers to become a 'signature' but pleased you think them so.
    Need to get some new punches so I can make even better ones!!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button