Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Merry Christmas!

This precious image is from Digi Stamp Boutique!  It is called, Bobbi and Xmas Tree.  Digi Stamp Boutique is sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week!  And when you play along you could be the winner of a £10  voucher to use in Digi Stamp Boutique's Shop.  Remember to use the sketch below.  I rotated it for this card!  I also used one of my newest dies, Spellbinders Wonky Rectangle.  I also just purchased the Square Curves....love them both!









All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.


My Recipe:
Image:  Digi Stamp Boutique Bobbi and Xmas Tree, Kaiser Stamp Merry Christmas 2
Papers:  Creative Imaginations Debbie Mumm, Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday,  SU Lucky Limeade, Recollections cream cardstock, Dot paper is from my stash...no name!
Ink:  Copics, Versamark Pad, Clear Embossing Powder
Tools:  Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles, DieNamics Background #20, Taylored Expressions Snowfall
Accessories:  Hemp Cord, Snowflake Brad, Crystal Stickers Glitter Dome, Liquid Pearls Opal White




6 comments:

  1. Oh Judi ... that sweet little Bobbi is just the cutest. I like your wonky rectangles too. I don't have them, and just may NEED them now! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable is this image and your colouring is just gorgeous. Lovely to have you creating with us this week.
    Hope all is well with you and yours. Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judi it's lovely to have you back with us this week, I do miss you, Nancy and Arlana. Love your card this week as Bobbi is so darn cute and have used him in a lot of my cards especially some babies cards. Love that die you've used and your wonderful colour combo and embellishments. Take care wishing you a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judi it's lovely to have you back with us this week, I do miss you, Nancy and Arlana. Love your card this week as Bobbi is so darn cute and have used him in a lot of my cards especially some babies cards. Love that die you've used and your wonderful colour combo and embellishments. Take care wishing you a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card! Love how you framed the sweet image. Love seeing you back with us this week. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling card. I love how you colored your bear and the paper combination is so pleasing. Beautiful card, Judi.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button