Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Kimono Pip and Baby Giraffe


This week I used two different images from Digi Stamp Boutique.  I love this little Kimono Pip and needed a birthday card for my sweet grand daughter.  I'm sure she will love it.

I also needed some baby cards so I made three nearly identical.  I believe this image, baby giraffe,  has been retired but I have used it before and love it for a baby card.



Here is the sketch we are using at SSW2 this week.
Be sure to follow the rules.


Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor.  Look around and find a fun new image.


All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.

Prize:   £10 voucher from Digi Stamp Boutique


My Recipe for Kimono Pip:
Image:  Digi Stamp Boutique, Kimono Pip
Papers:  Making Memories Vintage Antiqued Stripe and Vintage Small Rose Crackle, SU Cherry Cobbler
Inks:  Copics
Techniques:  SU Texturz Plate Perfect Details, Stitched Oval Die, Paper Piecing
Assessories:  Recollections Floral Embellishments, Michaels' Paper Flowers, Jewels




My Recipe for Baby Giraffe:
Image: Digi Stamp Boutique, Baby Giraffe
Papers:  Paper Company Vintage Yellow,  Bazill Green,  Carta Bello It's a Boy Play Time Animals, My Mind's Eye Jack & Jill "How Sweet It is"
Inks:  Copics, SU Lucky Limeade
Techniques:  Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals Large, Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small, 
SU Large Oval Punch, SU Modern Label, SU Scallop Oval
Assessories:  Michaels' Paper Flowers, Jewels

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judi I just love all your cards this fortnight. They are all totally adorable, especially your wonderful colours and added embellishments. Thank you so much for being there when we've needed you especially with all our newbee's and all the oldbee's being away.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button