Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Christmas Layouts



















I have been wanting to post my grand daughters Christmas scrapbook pages for some time now. I had so much fun creating these pages even though they were very simple. These pages are only half the layout.

Recreated

The frame on the right is from My Minds Eye and I only had two which I used for my grand daughter's photo album but I liked the layout so well that I recreated the same frame above from scratch for my family album. It looks fantastic. I was really pleased.





My Minds Eye

I made the frame into a card and journaled on the inside.

I also added the holly tab on the above card.
On my family album I added this saying on the left side of the journaling. Click on the photos to enlarge.

I used Quickutz Vixen for the lettering and the Quickutz holly die.

1 comment:

  1. These are darling scrapbook pages. It makes me want to get busy and do some of mine. I Love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete