Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sail Boat
Sweet Sketch 109


For my card this week I am using an image from Meljen's Design!  It is called Sail Boat.  Isn't it just the happiest little boat you have ever seen!    I had so much fun creating with this image.  I used a new nesti that I purchased a few months ago, added an anchor button on top of another button. Then finished the sails off with some little golden pearls.  I also added glossy accents on the water.


Meljen's Designs has been a wonderful support to SSW!  Meljen's is sponsoring us again this week at SSW with a sweet prize of 4 free digis to our Grand Prize Winner!  Wouldn't you love to be the one choosing those 4 free images?  Hop on over to SSW and play along for  a chance to win!  You will also want to look at the inspiring eye candy that our DT has displayed for you!



I loved this little boat so much that I decided to make a second card!  I added a button for the sun and stickles on the water.  I also found this fun seagull button from Arlana's button stash that she shared with me a year ago!




My Recipe

Image:  Meljen's Designs Sail Boat
Papers:  Scenic Route Liberty, The Paper Studio Sail Boats, SU Real Red
Inks:  Copics
Tools and Embellishments:  Nestabilities Classic Squares Small and Labels Fifteen, Ribbon, Stickles, Glossy Effects, Buttons, Pearls

My Recipe:

Image:  Meljen's Designs Sail Boat
Papers:  The Paper Studio Sketchy Beach Icons, Swirls from Citrus Pack?, SU Pacific Point
Inks:  Copics
Tools and Embellishments:  Nestabilities Classic Squares Small and Labels Fifteen, Ribbon, Stickles, Buttons, Pearls, scrappers floss

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. You are so clever, adding those button and pearl embellies to your adorable little sail boat!!!! You really created two cuties here Judi, I love 'em both!! Have a wonderful rest of the week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with both and can't choose a fav. I love your anchor and seagull buttons...and the way you've colored each of these. Have a wonderful week.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two cards are just too darn cute! The embellishments you picked out to use could not be more perfect!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judi I really can't decide which card I like the most as I love them both. They are both so so cute and your design papers are perfect with each of them. I love all your embellishments the Anchor and I love the Sun it's such a happy boat. Great job and I do love your new nestie!!! Wishing you a wonderful week and have fun crafting.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi, this is the perfect little sail boat. I love your colors and fun papers you have used. I never seem to be able to hind papers that mactch my images. I love how you used the yellow button for the sun. such a cute idea. All the added embellishments are just the perfect finishing touch too. I really miss being with you and Arlana.
    Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two adorable cards Judi! Love the perfect papers and your cute embellishments! What a brillant idea using the yellow button for your sun. Love this. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Judi, both cards are Cute with a capital 'C' Gorgeous papers & the embellishments on both are FAB! Hope you have a lovely week :)

    Tc
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judi both of your cards are so sweet. I love your fun papers. I am so glad you uses stuff from my stash. I sure do appriciate all you do. Love and miss you. Arlana

    ReplyDelete