Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcome Baby
Sweet Sketch 111

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!I always enjoy making baby cards so when Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique created this adorable little giraffe I knew it would make into a darling baby card!.  A new baby is always the star of the show so that is why I added the stars for embellishments.  I added the circles underneath the stars to give them more dimension.  My green paper doesn't show the hexagon pattern as well as I would like it too but hopefully you can see it or that you already know this paper!  Bo Bunny papers are some of my most favorite.  I loved working with Arlana's sketch this week.  It was was quick and easy to put together but has enough layers to make it interesting.

Be sure to grab this sketch!

Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor this week.  The owner, Sally Ann, has been such a faithful sponsor at SSW  for two years now....She sponsors us every month and we love her never ending supply of digis which she is constantly creating. 
 Be sure to take some time to look around her site.

For this week's challenge at SSW, she is offering
 6 free digis of your choice
if your are our lucky
Grand Prize Winner!


Now for some fab inspiration, be sure to check out our DT Lineup at SSW!

Thanks for visiting my blog this week
and leaving me a sweet message!

My Recipe:

Image:  Digi Stamp Boutique Baby Giraffe;  SU Short and Sweet
Papers:  Bo Bunny Double Dots, SU Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Inks:  Copics, SU Chocolate Chip
Tools and Embellishments:  Nestabilities Large Deckled Rectangle,
Cuttlebug Stars Embossing Folder,
Marvy 1" cirlce punch, SU Modern Label, SU Large Oval,
Ribbon, Jewels,

10 comments:

  1. Judi, this is the cutest baby card. I love the stars with the circles behind them. Such a cute idea. Your colors are so cute together and I love your adorable image. Hope you are doing well. My kids go home today.
    Lov ya, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect for a baby card! I like the colors too, that way it could be for a boy or a girl. Beautiful ribbon and I love the stars!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from the beach! Oh this is adorable Judi!!! A perfect image for a perfectly sweet baby card!!! Love those stars too, so clever!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Judi, you know I had to go pick this one up after seeing your adorable card!! Such an adorable baby card, love the stars and the circle do give them dimension love the effect you created.
    Have a great week!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Judi ,Love that adorable giraffe. Your giraffe cars are always the sweetest. I love the colors and the added stars. Your putting that emboss folder to good use. Love ya Have a sweet day. Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judi yes I'm back to winter in New Zealand. I was so much warmer on the Gold Coast in Australia the boys were swimming. I just adore your card, this little giraffe is so so cute. Love your colours and I must look out for that design paper Bo Bunny I haven't seen it here but that doesn't mean it isn't here.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judi this baby card is so sweet. I love the colors and especially your star embellies. And that darling giraffe - such a great DSB digi! Hope you're having a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful baby card Judi! The wee giraffe is super cute & I love the bright bold colours. Sorry I'm late visiting your blog this week, one of our little cats badly fractured two bones in his leg on Wednesday morning, so it's been a busy week running back & forth to the vets :(

    Tc
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh it doesn't get any cuter than this! Adorable card Judi!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button