Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mary, Mary
Sweet Sketch 155
Sponsor:  A Day For Daisies


If you love this image like I did, you can find it hereIt is called "Mary." Tammy is the owner and creator of all the lovely images at  A Day for Daisies.     This week if you play along at Sweet Sketch Wednesday you will have the opportunity to win a
$12 gift certificate
to use at
A Day for Daisies.

Thank you, Tammy, for sponsoring us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

I loved adding these beautiful flowers from Michael's and my sister, Nancy, must have had the same idea.  I though Arlana was going to use them too... She choose the other Mary image.  I suppose you can tell we are sisters.  I am always amazed at how often we will chose the same image but we usually collaborate and choose something different.

Well, take a moment and grab Arlana's sketch below and find a sweet image at
 A Day for Daisies and let us see what you can create!    Be sure to stop by
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday to check out all the rules.



A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!
Here is ADFD banner:
Direct Store Link: http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps Join The Club
Subscribe to News Letter Link: http://adayfordaisies.com/subscribe

Below are previous cards I have made using A Day for Daisies images.
Hope you enjoy!





Have a fabulous week creating something wonderful!
Hugs,
Judi

6 comments:

  1. Oh Judi I do love your card with little Mary and yes it's so funny that both you and Arlana chose similar images. Your card is just so pretty with those lovely added roses the perfect finishing touch to your card.
    I loved this image that I had chosen, and I knew I had seen it some where before but couldn't remember where it was your wonderful card in Peach, Black and White. I remember falling in love with it when you posted it last year. I was so happy with my finished card which I made Easter Weekend and I did work out my comfort zone using Brown a colour I don't use very often.
    Take care and have a lovely week.
    Hugs
    Kathhie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi,
    What a great card. Love the papers they are just perfect with the sweet image. Have a good weekend and it is always fun to see your past cards with ADFD.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi, I just love your sweet little Mary. Your papers and colors couldn't be more perfect. I love how the flowers make your image pop. It is so beautiful. It is funny how we all seem to use similar images and like us, the same flowers. LOL. It just shows the closeness we have for each other. It was wonderful to talk to you the other night.
    Love ya, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card Judi!!! I love your image, Mary is so lovely. I've been finishing up with my gardening...in containers on my deck. It's the only way I can enjoy vegetables and flowers without sharing them with the deer. So fun seeing your other ADFD cards too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi, you know I am always happy to see your post and what you have created. She is so lovely, love the die behind her! I love working with Tammy's images and the whole team has knocked it out of the part this week. We are making headway on this part of the projects, lol, Rick and I were saying yesterday how much we have gotten done this spring but still lots on our list....one day at a time!
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button