Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Bugaboo's Bingo Challenge

Can you see how much fun I had creating this birthday card for one of my grandson's?
This is Bugaboo's Martian-ship image.

I used this fun font to create the sentiment inside my card. 
The font is called AR HermAnn.  Love the swirls in the o's!


This week is the Bugaboo Bingo Challenge at
Well I believe I came up with a Double Bingo!

I used Bugaboo Image, Texture and three layers and I used Scallop (if you count the pinking circle as a scallop), Texture and Bling to create my card for this week's challenge at 
Bugaboo's Catch the Bug. 

I hope you will take some time to play along
 and win some fun Bugaboo images!
Be sure to stop by Catch the Bug!

I used a previous Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch!

Thanks again for honoring me as 
Bugaboo's Biggest Fan 
for the month of April 2015.

 My Recipe:

SU Poppy Parade and Summer Sun Cardstock
Recollections Cape Code Blue Cardstock
Paper Pizazz DP at Joanns
Tim Holtz Embossing Folder Retro Circles
Studio 112 Silver Gems
Darico Sequin Stars Gold
Blue, Red, Green, Yellow Jewels
Stickles
Computer Generated Sentiment 
AR HermAnn Font
Circle Punches
Spellbinders Standard Circles Small and 
Pinking Circles Large
Copics

Hope you enjoyed my card!
Judi

3 comments:

  1. Oh Judi this is such a cute wee masculine card, love this image and your great colour comb. Perfect added embellishments. Your grandson is going to love his card especially with that great font you've used. Take care and have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, you know how much I love this card! I is so perfect for your Grandson's B-day. I know he will love it.
    They didn't get your card posted for the bingo challenge on CTB. Make sure you let her know. They will add it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this great fun card Judi, the papers are perfect with this image. Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button