Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hello Baby Giraffe





I have loved this image from the moment I saw it on ADFD.  It is called Hello Baby Giraffe! I am so happy to create with it this week!  I tried something different this time...I have never used the dots around an image but I must say I had so much fun dotting this little giraffe!  I also popped the ear on the first card since it didn't fit inside the deckled frame.  Love the dimension it gave to the card!   I wasn't able to locate any purple pearls so I inked them up to match! I also love using the stitching lines.  I see that it is a little crooked although it isn't as noticeable in real life!  On occasion I like making two cards...partly because I love the paper choices and partly because I like having extra cards available.

Thanks you, Tammy, for creating such a fun image!

Recipe:
Yellow, Pink and Orange Card
 SU Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry Cardstock
 Sassafras Sunshine Lollipops DP
Spellbinders Large and Small Deckled Rectangles
Michael's Celebrate It Ribbon
Elements Brad
Flower from Michael's Dollar Bin
Copics

Blue, Green, Yellow and Lavender Card
SU Baja Breeze Cardstock
Coredination.com Green Cardstock
Nana's Nursery Baby Boy DP
Spellbinders Small Labels
Michael's Celebrate It Ribbon
Flower from Michael's Dollar Bin
White Pearls inked with Copic Pen
Copics

A Day for Daisies is our sponsor this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Tammy has a wonderful prize for our Grand Prize Winner.
See below!


This is a bio about A Day for Daisies.  I hope you will stop by and check out Tammy's store!  I know you will find something you can't live without!

A Day For Daisies began as a small token to a constant need to create. Pairing a love of whimsical illustration, with a tidy graphic design background, Tammy S Thompson, produced her first stamp designs, introducing irresistibly sweet stamps to crafters around the globe. Drawing inspiration from the beautiful world around us, she strives to express the happiness and gratitude she feels in each stamp design she creates.
Presently, A Day For Daisies has grown to over 3,000 Digital Stamps with a quickly expanding line of Best Loved Clear Polymer. A Day For Daisies has been published and awarded over the years for innovative and unique designs created to inspire the crafting community. With a whole team behind her now, she remains passionate about illustration, obsessed with quality, and dedicated to her customers. A Day For Daisies thanks you for your ideas, comments, and creativity!

Prize:  $12 Gift Certificate

We would love to have you play along at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  This is the sketch we are using this week.  Be sure to follow the rules located at SSW2 in the upper tab. Maybe you will be the lucky winner of the $12 Gift Certificate to purchase some lovely ADFD images!  Good Luck!




Have a wonderful week!

Judi

12 comments:

  1. Oh Judy I adore both of your cards this image is just so so cute. I loved it once when Linda used it and thought I should get it, which I must. Love your colours and design papers these cards are so precious. I do hope all is well with you and you had a lovely Easter. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-Em-Gee Judi, I love these cards!! The pink and yellow one is A-dorable!! And I absolutely love the stippling around those sweet giraffe images too. Great job this week. Your new profile picture is pretty fabulous too! Hope your April is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable giraffe image, I think I will have to add it to my wish list. Your dotting technique works so well with it and I love the way that you popped the ear on the top card.Just brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judi, these are two amazing cards. You are really shining on your card making! wow!!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness!! How cute are these cards!?!? I just love the giraffe image and both of your cards are just perfect showing him off!! So sweet!! Always love to have you join in with the DT!!
    Blessings and hugs to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards Judi!! They are simply adorable! I love the dots around you image too, will have to give it a try sometime. So glad you joined us this week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judi, These are just adorable, I love, love, love this sweet image and you papers and colors are the best. Favorite card this week! Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Judi. Fab colouring in - the dots look great and what an adorable giraffe - sooooo cute!!! Hugs Fatima

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judi, I luv your giraffe cards, they are beautifully colored and soooo cute. I would like to get that file...for my son's birthday because he collects giraffes. And he's not a kid, he's in his 40's, but I want that image. Can you tell me where to get the file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sue, thanks so much for your sweet comment. The image is from A Day for Daisies. If you click on orange "Hello Baby Giraffe" above in the first paragraph, it will take you directly to the page to purchase it.

      Delete
  11. How do I buy Hello Baby Giraffe?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button