Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Kimono Pip

This precious image is Kimono Pip and you can find her HERE.  I just love the sweet images that Sally Ann creates.  Her talent is never ending.  This image was debuted in April of this year and I knew right away I needed it to create a birthday card for my grand daughter. So here it is!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!  I paper pieced the kimono which gave the look I was wanting.


Digi Stamp Boutique is our sponsor this week at 
 I hope you will play along.  
The sketch for the week is posted below and the rules are on SSW2! 
If you are the lucky Grand Prize Winner, 
you will receive a £10 voucher to use at Digi Stamp Boutique.

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.





My Recipe:
Image:  Digi Stamp Boutique Kimono Pip
Papers:  From my stash DP and SU Peach Parfait and ColorMates Light Racy Raspberry
Inks:  Copics, SU Melon Mambo and Blush Blossom
Tools:  Spellbinders Classic Squares Small, SU Texturz Plate Perfect Details, Flower Punches
Assessories:  Baker's Twine, Jewels 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Judi your card couldn't be more perfect for your granddaughter. I guess it's for the one that lives in Japan totally perfect she'll love it. Love your colours and design papers they're so pretty. Great card as always.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack!! This card is soo cute!! Love that image and your paper-piecing technique. Great job coloring: her hair and sweet face are so cute!! My niece is back from her mission to Japan but misses it and plans another visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Judi, those pretty papers are perfect for this image and your paper pieced kimono. Great colouring too.
    Hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Judi!! I love your papers and the Baker's Twine is the perfect addition!! Paper piecing the kimono was genius =)
    Blessings and hugs to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi, this is absolutely gorgeous. Reminds me so much of a cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. I am a big fan of the paper piecing and your papers are so sweet! Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Judi, this sure is an adorable creation!!! Love your paper pieced kimono and gorgeous coloring. Sweet, sweet, sweet!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button