Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Happy Halloween

It's Tuesday and that means it's New Release Day at Bugaboo Stamps.
Today I am using Halloween Circle Silhouette.  This is such a fun and easy image to use to create your last minute Halloween Card.  Be sure to stop by the Bugaboo Stamps store and pick up your image and be sure to browse around.  The Halloween and Fall images are still on sale through the end of the month.


This card  was entered as #267 in Crafting With An Attitude Challenge #8.

My Recipe:

Image:  Bugaboo Halloween Circle Silhouette
Papers:  Doodlebug Designs October 31st Spooky Firends, Recollections Black, Bazzill Circus Peanuts,
Inks:  Copic YR14, SU Summer Sun and Basic Black
Tools:  DieNamics Background 20,  Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large and Lacey Ovals, Quickutz Photo Corner
Accessories:  Celebrate It Ribbon


2 comments:

  1. Judi, I love this card. The yellow moon behind the tree really sets it off. Using the oval die cut and the ribbon is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card. Lovely colors! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button