Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Wish Big!

Isn't this the cutest Birthday Bear!  I just love him!  You can find him here!  Today is our Saturday Weekly Challenge at Catch the Bug and we are playing Bugaboo Bingo.  I have used Buttons, Pearls and this Bugaboo image.



I hope you will Catch the Bug this week and join us by playing along and showing us what you create with a Bugaboo image!
 Just two more weeks for Bugaboo's Halloween and Fall image Sale!  Be sure to stop by and pick up your favorite images!
My Recipe:  
Image:  Bugaboo Birthday Bear, SU Short & Sweet
Papers:  My Mind's Eye -Hootenanny, SU Watermelon Wonder, Brocade Blue
Inks:  Copics and SU Night of Navy
Tools:  Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles, Lifestyle Nesting Circles, SU Ticket Corner Punch
Accessories: Ribbon, Pearls, Buttons, Wink of Stella



I have entered this card in:
Craft Your Passion ~ AG 283
Not Just Cards Challenges ~25

3 comments:

  1. Judi, I love this card and how you have colored it up. the coloring is done beautifully. I still need to get that die cut too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful card and just perfect for a Birthday celebration.The image is delightful and so beautifully coloured.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute colorful design with plenty of party feel. I think this design would fit a birthday card for both boys and girls, I love that about a card...
    Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button