Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015


You Light Up My Life!

I am happy to feature this Bugaboo "Light House" today.  I absolutely love anything nautical, beach or sea worthy!  I really had fun with this image and also using my new dies to create a scene for you.  I also used my signature crab for the third time.  Love how he turns out and also pairs so well with this lighthouse.  I am longing for a warm summer day as our PNW days turn cool!

For the next three months I have the privilege of creating for Bugaboo Stamps.
Today is their Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug.  Hope you will play along.  It's a fun way to share your creations and who knows you may be one of our lucky winners.  





Just for your info:
Bugaboo is having a fabulous Halloween and Fall Image Sale through the end of the month.
Be sure to stop by and get your Halloween and Fall images.

I have also entered this card at Creativeknockouts.blogspot.com
and also Crafting with Friends.
My Recipe:

Image:  Bugaboo Light House, Lawn Fawn You Float My Boat (Lg Seagull only)
Papers: Kaiser Craft Sandy Toes Collection Waves and Sandy, Recollections cardstock
Inks:  Copics 
Tools:  MS Crab, Paper Smooches Wise Dies Waves, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders, Memory Box Puffy Clouds, Glossy Accents
Accessories:  Twine, Jewels, Sequins


3 comments:

  1. Love this, it's fabulous!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super,. I love the sea too and am blessed to live just 5 minutes from it. Looking forward to working with you on Catch the Bug these next 3 months Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi, I love everything about this card from the crab, the rolling waves and the darling lighthouse. You have made everything really come to life!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete