Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Be Merry
Sweet Sketch 29
Sweet Sketch Wednesday






I just loved this Snow Rollin' image the moment I saw it. Reminds me of my younger years playing in the snow. This week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday our sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs.


You will want to check out the DT designs at SSW to see some of the fun snowball images.
Also check all the other images at Fresh Brewed Designs. You will love them too.





Merry Christmas! After all the excitement is over, relax and take a few moments to create your own card to play along with this week's sketch. Check out all the detail at SSW.The prize for this week's winner will be $20 worth of digi images! Wow! Sounds like it is time to definitely play along! Hope you will!




Supplies:

Image and Stamp: Fresh Brewed Designs Snow Rollin' and SU Short and Sweet
Paper: The Paper Studio: All I Want for Christmas, SU Certainly Celery
Ink: Copics and SU Bashful Blue
Embellishments and Tools: MS border punch, Cuttlebug Snowflakes, Nestibilities, SU Oval Punch, Modern Label, Stickles, Brads

10 comments:

  1. A cute and colourful card!
    Hope you have a great Christmas! Stay safe and warm hun!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, your card is super cute. I just love these images!!! I love how you used glitter on your snow balls! Have a merry Christmas! Mike is still in the hospital...We will get the test results back today. I will let you know what we find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet card Judi! The glittery snowballs are adorable! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card Judy!! I love all the sparkle on the little snowballs!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi, love your sweet adorable snowballs. Love how you added the fun glitter. I love your fun paper. Hope you have a very sweet Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Love the new blog design. Very pretty. Your card came out great. I love the glitter on the snowballs - it is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card Judi and such a wonderful choice of colours and DP! I hope that you and your family have the most wonderful Christmas...enjoy! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta luv the glittery rock n' rollin snowballs!
    Great job!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I luv this image, so cute...great job....Merry Christmas!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you see me sitting here doing my seat wiggle dance? I LOVE this card! Snow Rollin' is one of my Favorites in my Snow Buddies collection. I am so glad you enjoyed creating with it and it brought back memories and became personal to you. That is what it is about!!! Thanks again! Hope you had a very merry Christmas and have a happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button