Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Grandma's Sleep Over

What a fun weekend I had with my grand daughter. I always try to do something fun and different with her. At four I can already tell she has some spectacular creative genes!
Two months ago my older son, Derek, told me about Wilton Food Writers. So I was on the hunt for them. I couldn't find them in Tacoma but on my last trip to Utah I found the gold mine at Michael's! They offer Primary, Neon and I think pastels... Then I found the Christmas display and located the Christmas Green and Red pen. When I returned home, Michael's also had the Christmas display.

As you can see, she was quite occupied with the Food Writers. Yesterday she asked to decorate some cookies for Derek's birthday present!
If you have any fun creative ideas to do with children, I would love to have you leave me a comment and share your ideas! This is a monthly event with my grand daughter and future grand children so I can use lots of ideas! Just trying to create memories and traditions with them!

2 comments:

  1. How fun, Judi!!! I am going to have to make sugar cookies with Sam and Logan before Christmas. Iara, Coley and Abigail will be here tonight. I can't wait!! Sam and Logan and I made the foam kits the other night that we got in Utah. They had a blast making the Christmas stocking, Raindeer and Santa.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button