Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sweet Sketch 28
Sweet Sketch Wednesday
Giddy up...Let's go!

What a fun image and sketch this was! This image is from Digi Stamp Boutique. I just fell in love with Santa and Rudolph! Our sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique. Sally Ann, the owner, has such wonderful images and is offering a fabulous $15 prize of her digis...your choice if you are the Winner of the Week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. All you have to do is play along and use this sketch of the week with any of your stamps or images. Check out all the details on SSW.




Supplies:

Image: Digi Stamp Boutique: Santa and Rudolph

Paper: Paper Studio, My Minds Eye, DCWV Red

Ink: Copics

Embellishments: Nestabilities, SU Word Window, MS Snowflake, Rhinestones, Ribbon, Stickles, Gold pen
Have a great week as you complete your final preparations for Christmas Day!

9 comments:

  1. Poor Rudolf - I think we should all leave out 'lite Mince Pies'!!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, what a super cute image! It really cracks me up!! I love how you used the glitter for the snow..have a safe trip home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the plaid paper and the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the glitter and bling just add to an already adorable card!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi I just love that santa on the reindeer. You added glitter for snow is so fun.Your card is just so sweet!!! It was so fun to have you visit. I cant thank you enough for all you did while you were here. Miss ya already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card Judy!! I love that cute image and all the sparkle you added!! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Judi, love your choice of papers and image and the sweet little snowflakes :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sad lil rudolf! LOL Great card! Sorry I'm late posting, but I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Judi, loving this gorgeous card - great work with the nestabilities, very glad to hear you want more! Thanks for the sweet blog vist!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button