Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thanks Snow Much
Sweet Sketch 30
Sweet Sketch Wednesday




Hard to believe that this is the last week of the year and that a New Year is on it's way! Although I always enjoy the New Year...a great time to organize and regroup and make all those wonderful new resolutions!

This is the 30th week of Sweet Sketch Wednesday which is one of my sister's sketch site. Arlana has always been so creative and is continually full of new ideas. For those of you that have followed us these past 30 weeks, I hope that you have enjoyed her sketches and the creativity of all of her Design Team. Arlana is busy again creating new sketches for the New Year so we hope that you will hang around to enjoy the fun.

This week at SSW our sponsor is Squiggle Fly. I chose this wonderful Snowman and had so much fun creating this card. Squiggle Fly is offering 3 digis to the Winner of the Week. So take a few minutes this week and let your creative juices flow and post your card on SSW. Check out all the details at SSW.





Supplies:


Image: Squiggle Fly, Snowman, Computer generated sentiment
Paper: DCWV
Ink: CopicsEmbellishments and Tools: Marvy 3" circle punch, MS Circle punch, SU Modern Label, MS Snowflake, Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder, Brads, Stickles, Ribbon
Happy New Year! Thanks for Stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Love these softer colours! Great card.
    Have a great day hun!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, I love the soft color too that you have used on this card. It turned out so adorable. just an update on Mike. We go tomorrow to the Dr. Don't know much yet but he is still really sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet - luv what you did with this challenge!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card Judi!! I love the soft colors and touch of embossing!!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Judi! I love everything about it! The embossing adds such a nice touch! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really adorable! The colors are very cool and wintry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judi, It was so fun to watch you creat your card. You colors are just so soft and fun. Glad I could help with the paper. Have a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very pretty card. I love the circle on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judi, just adore your gorgeous card - loving the cute snowman and fab colour scheme. Perfect for the card theme! Thanks so much for your sweet visit. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! I love the soft color combo, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Judi!
    love your color combo and the snow men it 's so cold (like the weather in this time...).
    thanks for your congratulations on my blog, in fact is my sister who won the next challenge, we share the same blog... you are welcome on it of course!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button