Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sweet Sketch 26 and Double Take 26
Sweet Sketch Wednesday






Wow, December is already here! It's hard to believe that it is almost Christmas again! It is my favorite time of year but for some reason my time seems to get busier every year. Just wish I could slow time down a bit!


Our little part of the country has made national news the past few days. My heart is heavy for the families of the four police officers who were shot and killed on Sunday morning just 12 minutes from my home. It will be a very difficult Christmas for their families and loved ones.



This week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, our sponsor is Whimsie Doodle. Melyssa has wonderful images on her site. Take a few minutes and check out her designs here. If you play along this week at SSW and follow Sweet Sketch 26 or Double Take 26, you will have a chance to become the Winner of the Week and win two digi images from Whimsie Doodle. So get your design juices flowing and play along!

This week we have a Double Take along with Sweet Sketch 26. You can use either sketch to create your card.

I had so much fun working with these fabulous Whimsie Doodle designs. Hope you enjoy both of my cards. Have a great week working on your Christmas preparations. Just finished decorating my house....loving the festive feel!


Supplies:
Images and Stamp: Whimsie Doodle Digi Images, SU
Paper: Old stock not sure of the name
Ink: Copics, SU Basic Black
Embellishments: Stickles, Scribbles, Rhinestones, Ribbon
Tools: MS Snowflake, Marvy Snowflake, SU 1 3/4 circle punch, MS Circle cutter, SU corner punch


Double Take 26
Sweet Sketch Wednesday




Supplies:

Images and Stamp: Whimsie Doodle Digi Image, SU Perfect Presentation
Paper: Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday, Old Stock not sure
Ink: Copics, SU Old Olive, Real Red
Embellishments: Ribbon, Rhinestones, Stickles, Scribbles,
Tools: Sizzix SU Large Circle, Sizzix scallop, SU scallop punch, SU 1 1/4 circle punch

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Judi, You know how much I love your cards that are just so sweet. Love all your fun added detail. Everyone need to see them in person. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, you know how I feel about your darling cards. Love the colors and how you popped the images. The stickle and scribbles added so much depth to the cards. I love that poinsetta to accent your card too. Both cards are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are so pretty! I love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous as usual-luv the rich colors!

    Great job!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are beautiful Judi! The rich colors you used and the glitter! Your coloring of the images is super good! Have a SWEET day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving what you did with these images, all that sparkle and glitz, lovely!!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Judi!! Wonderful color combo!! I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judi I really love your cards! The extra touches you added are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cards are so sweet...like lil treats! I also love your blog look...how fun!!
    WOW, I didn't know where you lived, but how scary. God Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are such fun Judi and so festive, I love how you've used these little christmas tree cupcakes they are such a sweet treat :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sweet Bloomin Scraps. My name is Judi. As you can see, my blog is a little of everything from crafts to cooking and sewing. My two sisters, Nancy and Arlana,are my greatest inspiration. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will come back often.

Arlana Patten, Owner

Bugaboo Stamps

A Day for Daisies

Digi Stamp Boutique

Cute As A Button

Doodle Pantry

Meljen's Designs

Fresh Brewed Designs

Clear Dollar Stamps

Elisabeth Bell

Saturated Canary Digis

The Stamping Boutique

Stamp Fairy

Deidre Mosher Designs

Sassy Cheryl's

Wee Stamps

Digi Stamp Characters

By LORi Designs

Tiddlyinks

Di's Digi Downloads

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Digi Doodle Shop

Amber Inks

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whimsie Doodles

Pixie Dust Studio

Prairie Fairy Designs

Inktegrity

Bee Crafty

Delicious Doodles

Busy Beauties Boutique

My Grafico

Squiggle Fly

KML Digital Designs

Mo Digital Pencil

Shirleys 2 Girls

Soft Pencil

Ippity In My Bucket

Say It With Stamps by Jen

Arlana's New Blog

Arlana's New Blog
"Sweet Things Handmade"

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Grab A Button